Questions to Ask to have the Perfect Wedding Venue
When getting married selecting a wedding venue would be one of the first and rather the biggest decisions you will make as an engaged couple — for this is to determine your vendors, budget, décor, and perhaps attire too. We at WedFine are here to help you with tips to help you choose the perfect wedding venue.
- What dates are available?
- How many weddings will be accommodated on the same day?
- Are there any different rates for the weekdays or weekends or otherwise?
- When should the payments be done?
- Are there any hidden costs?
- What is the last date to make changes, if any?
- Where all will the extra charges be applicable on?
- Will the size of the hall accommodate all the guests?
- Any close by lodges for the guests to reside?
- Is there sufficient parking space?
- What are the back-up plans in the event of an unforeseen weather?
- How long can we stay at the venue?
- Public transportation availability to the venue?
Food and Drinks
- Is there an in-house caterer?
- Are veg and nonveg both allowed?
- Do you have a liquor license?
- What is the pricing for alcohol?
Music and Sound
- Are there any noise restrictions?
- Can a DJ be allowed?
- Is there space for live music?
- Do speakers have to be rented?
- Availability of microphones for speeches?
Now that you know what all needs to be done, we hope that you don’t miss out on key elements or end up paying a hefty charge at the end of the day!
P.S. Keep these questions printed if need be and keep a checklist handy if you are asking at more than two venues. 😉