5 Clever Way to Smart Save Your Money on the Wedding Venues
Choosing the best wedding venues in Mumbai takes a big bite of your wedding budget. But there are still many ways to have the dream wedding on tight budget. Here are 5 ways you can save money on your wedding venue.
1. Choose the wedding venue dates between on and off day, time or season: Throwing away your wedding parties at a beautiful seaside hotel will definitely cost you a pretty more. But you can save loads of cash if you will go for a booking on a weekend night or afternoon. Book in the off-season brunch or lunch wedding to save more.
2. Throw away the party in the park or any other city-owned venue: If you’ve discovered your dream wedding venue but you just can’t afford to book it then consider saying your “I dos” in a nearby public park and then move to your reception venue. Many wedding venues do charge by an hour, at least you’ll save a little for an hour or two and later can use the same money in something else.
3. Go for a city hall wedding and later for a low meal at a restaurant: If you’re planning for a smaller wedding with small number of people then try the knot in a modern city hall and later move in to your favorite restaurant with guests for celebration. You can also reserve the full restaurant or just a room or a few tables depending on the size of your guest list.
4. Borrow the wedding venue: If your friend or your parent’s friend owns a beautiful house or a bungalow then you can borrow it for your wedding. And trust me, most of them will be happy to share it as your wedding gift. Also, you’ll save big amount on a venue rental. You might only require rent on those extra plates, glasses, dishes and other stuffs that will be required.
5. Marry outside the city: Nowadays, going for a big fat wedding in a city is unaffordable. But you can tie your knot away from the city. It will be like a relaxing destination wedding for you and your family.
Ready to choose the best wedding destination for your dream wedding? Go nowhere because WedFine have so many options ready for you!