15 Things to Do Before You Are Married
We have a to do list before we go shopping, travelling, etc, but have you ever considered one before getting married? No, no, we are not talking about the mandatory things that go up on the list, rather we mean things that you may get to do just once before you are committed and married to the love of your life! So, here’s your pre marriage bucket list to strike off! Get, set, go!
1. Live Alone – You’d never have the chance to live alone once married so do it whether it is for a few months or a few years before being hitched.
2. Splurge – Spend your savings on something you never thought in your wildest dreams. You’ll always have something to smile back at.
3. Learn the art of cooking – Not because you have to be responsible to feed someone, but because you can fend for yourself too.
4. Face your fears – Fly alone on a long trip or go cliff diving. Embrace your fears.
5. Pursue your hobby – Take up something that you have been wanting to do since forever. It could be singing, dancing, bird watching, painting, etc.
6. Own an outfit/lipstick/pair of heels – Anything that makes you feel like a million bucks is an awesome deal, isn’t it?
7. Get your heart broken – It will teach you about what could go wrong and what you can prevent from happening!
8. Find out your deal breaker – You may have values that your partner should not make you compromise and vice versa.
9. Prioritise your career – Work on yourself before considering yourself to be fully committed to a relationship.
10. Date someone – This is if you do not want to feel left out on having missed knowing that funny, silly, witty guy or girl.
11. Clean up your act – Eat healthy, drink less, workout more, etc.
12. Get a pet – It will make you responsible, get yourself a turtle, a dog, a rabbit, cat, or even a fish in a bowl would be just fine.
13. Experiment your look – Try a punk look, go retro, go bald. It may turn out to be your favourite style and leave you with a sense of satisfaction.
14. Learn/Do something new – How about taking up a baking class or perhaps scuba diving? You’ll always be proud of yourself for doing something that you loved!
15. Know yourself – We don’t have to explain this now!
Have something that you ought to do before the final, “I do” share it with us in the comments section below.